Peter Bone is the Conservative Party candidate for the Wellingborough constituency in the General Election on Thursday 12 December 2019.
Home page https://wellingboroughconservatives.org
Awaiting response…While we wait for his response here is his record of voting on environmental issues:
How Peter Bone voted on Environmental Issues #
- Generally voted against measures to prevent climate changeShow votes6 votes for, 16 votes against, 7 absences, between 2008–2019
- Voted a mixture of for and against lower taxes on fuel for motor vehiclesShow votes3 votes for, 8 votes against, 5 absences, between 2010–2013
- Consistently voted for selling England’s state owned forestsShow votes2 votes for, 0 votes against, in 2011
- Generally voted for higher taxes on plane ticketsShow votes7 votes for, 0 votes against, 4 absences, between 2012–2017
- Generally voted against financial incentives for low carbon emission electricity generationmethods Show votes1 vote for, 5 votes against, between 2011–2018
- Generally voted for culling badgers to tackle bovine tuberculosis Show votes2 votes for, 0 votes against, 2 absences, between 2013–2014
- Voted a mixture of for and against greater regulation of hydraulic fracturing (fracking) to extract shale gas Show votes2 votes for, 2 votes against, in 2015
- Generally voted against new high speed rail infrastructure Show votes1 vote for, 4 votes against, 3 absences, between 2013–2019
Last updated: 15 July 2019. Please share these votes responsibly.
This is taken from the They work for you website.