By The Grantham Institute at Imperial College, London.
- Make your voice heard by those in power.
- Eat less meat and dairy.
- Cut back on flying.
- Leave the car at home.
- Reduce your energy use and bills.
- Respect and protect green spaces.
- Invest your money responsibly.
- Cur consumption – and waste.
- Talk about the changes you make.
The Imperial College website has lots more information on each of the above actions and is definitely worth investigating.
We will be highlighting one action each week, starting, appropriately, with the first one.